International Energy Conference of Uzbekistan
Venue: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
The Uzbekistan International Energy Conference is the country's leading international event, which is the main part of the business program of the Power Uzbekistan exhibition.
The goal of the conference is a constructive exchange of views of the world energy community, strengthening mutually beneficial partnerships in the sector and further integration of Uzbekistan into the regional energy system.
The conference will become a platform for discussing the main challenges faced by the energy sector of the economy and current development problems:
- Energy saving and energy efficiency. Energy and resource saving technologies;
- Electric power industry;
- Solar energy;
- Wind power;
- Nuclear power;
Two days of the Conference provide an excellent opportunity for your company to:
- productive meetings and establishment of new contacts;
- strengthening its positions in the industry market;
- obtaining first-hand information from government officials and ministries;
- familiarization with the priority investment projects of Uzbekistan;
- share experience and information on the best industry practices;
- advertise your company.
Participants of the Uzbekistan International Energy Conference can choose one of the following packages to participate in the conference:
- Package "Sponsor";
- Package "Partner";
- Package "Speaker";
- Package "Delegate".
Leading experts and heads of the world's largest energy companies, large investors, representatives of line ministries and government departments, international banks, unions, associations, chambers of commerce, international financial corporations, private companies that represent the world's best practices with proven effectiveness are invited to participate in the conference.
2023 year's program covered the following topics:
- Strategic planning of the fuel and energy complex of Uzbekistan in the context of dynamic geopolitical and geo-economic realities
- Megatrends of the new cycle of development and diversification of the petrochemical industry
- Ecological aspects of the energy industry
- Modern technologies for forecasting and searching for new hydrocarbon deposits
- Optimization of field and production processes in the oil and gas industry integrating with smart technologies
- Advanced mechanisms for the introduction of renewable energy and energy efficiency in the energy infrastructure of Uzbekistan
- Advanced technological and financial mechanisms for implementation in the energy infrastructure of Uzbekistan
- The implementation of nuclear energy - is the basis for ensuring carbon neutrality
- Structural transformation as a basis for expanding the innovative ecosystem of the electric power industry of Uzbekistan
- Hydrogen energy. Prospects, trends and technological challenges
For a more detailed program, please contact:
Conference producer: Sevara Polatjonova, T: +998 71 205 18 18, email@example.com
Conference manager: Fatima Yakubova, T: +998 71 205 18 18, firstname.lastname@example.org